Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What Would You Do?

Ok, I have just spent about 15 minutes trying to get the darn video to post on here and it won't let me unless I upload it from my desktop. Hmm!! Any ideas?
http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/would-you-speak-out-about-racism/14220409

Watch this link, though. The video is SO interesting. I just so happened to be watching ABC tonight and the show about testing people's moral values came on. I turned it on in the middle of the episode and saw the portion that included the last half of this video, the housing discrimination of Arab-Americans. I found this absolutely appalling! The show reported that only one in three people confronted the lady about her actions. While this is against the law, it does still happen. Yet another thing in my life I can't do without thinking of this class!

No comments: